View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
PrincessMel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,555, Level: 14 Points: 9,555, Level: 14 Points: 9,555, Level: 14

Unhappy Major unwanted erection problem - April 6th 2009, 02:04 AM

Hey everyone, my younger brother has a major problem and just want to know if anyone else has heard of anyone having such a major unwanted erection problem.

Basically I got him to tell me what was going on, well it was hard for him to hide it!

I've done some research on guys getting unwanted erections and I know it's quite a normal part of growing up, but he's like way over the top of anything else I've read about.
He's 14 and he gets erections whenever he sees cleavage, it doesn't matter if it's a hot girl, ugly, old, young, friend, relative, large or small breasts, absolutely any cleavage!
We live right near the beach and this has stopped him going to the beach for the past 2 years. If he masturbates it doesn't go away for long, as soon as he comes out of the toilet block it pops up as soon as he sees a girl in a bikini.
I don't mean to laugh, but it's hard to hide, the thing is really huge!
It's a big problem for him, our mother has large breasts and he gets a hard-on whenever she wears anything that shows cleavage, or is wearing her swimmers to use the pool.., Ewwwww!!
I don't think our mother has noticed, but she probably wonders about his weird behaviour sometimes or when he just disappears (to hide his erection)
We live in a warm climate, so there's always girls around showing a bit of cleavage, it must be quite difficult for him.
I don't think he's a pervert or anything, well, no more than any other guy his age!

I just want to be able to give him some useful advice, I know he'd never go to a doctor or talk to anyone about it.
If it's just a part of guys growing up, he must have a very bad case of it!
I only got him to tell me cause it was very obvious what was happening and I demanded an explanation. He has sworn me to secrecy, but this is anonymous, so I feel safe asking here.