Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#822 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19

Re: Screaming thread. - August 13th 2013, 04:19 PM

My sister is acting like a emotional sadist... Godverdomme.

She first tell me to smile when I really... REAAALLLLLYYY am not in the mood for it, I use a overreacting, sarcastic smile to own her (As in owned). But she even tells her two young daughters I'm uncle of (One of 4 years old and one of 1 year old) to suck it up.

HOW IN THE GODVERDETYFUS COULD YOU TELL A 1 YEAR OLD TO SUCK IT UP WHILE IT'S MOSTLY THE WAY TO LET HER FEELINGS KNOWN?!?!?!?!?! (Other than that, she speaks baby language, obviously) And I am acknowledging more and more that that sister ALWAYS takes my moms side, even if logic isn't on my mom's side, mostly to me... (The sister I'm talking about is 25 y/o btw) Like she wants me to be *Mothers name here (Not mentioning my mothers name for privacy reasons)* Jr/v2 instead of Jordi A (Well, if that's the case, I fucking don't agree, teens are different from back then and are more rebellious. Even strip me of my surname and just be Jordi from now on if it has to lol.)

Okay, enough, I've stomped a mudhole in this thread (lol jk), so yeah, PM/VM me if you want to reply/show support to it.

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me