Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#830 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Screaming thread. - August 15th 2013, 12:59 AM

too much too much too much to write out or even deal with

yeah it's your one-year anniversary bUT GUESS WHAT I REALLY DON'T FUCKING CARE. OKAY? Did you fucking think about that? I want absolutely nothing to do with you and your stupid boyfriend now because you just can't keep your fucking mouth shutttt like yeah I know I talk a lot about Robert because he's the only thing that makes me happy and I get that maybe Alex does the same for you but did you ever fucking stop and think that I get jealous? Did you? No. So please please please please please please no more today okay no more because if I hear his name out of your mouth one more time I will fucking punch you and I know you think I'm kidding.

Excuse me? You're going to laugh at me and tell me I'm wrong because I said I think he's perfect. he is. to me. And I don't fucking care if you think he is. Yeah, he can be an asshole. But I can be a bitch. And apparently so can you. He is not perfect but he is to me and he has shown me you don't have to be perfect to everyone to be perfect to one person and I don't have to be perfect to make him smile. I think he knows I'm not perfect. But I don't think he cares. why the fuck does that matter to you? you stupid fucking bitch. say that to me again and I will punch you.

Fine. FINE FINE FINE FUCKING FINE. I will stay in Spanish. Even though I am struggling. Since apparently you guys know my mind better than I do.