View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Have a dating,which dress? - August 15th 2013, 01:36 AM

I'd go with either the second or third one personally, but I agree, wear whichever one makes you feel comfortable! I don't know if all of them are available in stores, but if not, maybe you can try on a similar dress so you can get a bit of a "feel" for what you'd be wearing, and maybe even get other friends' opinions. But, maybe you can also think of what setting you'd be wearing them in to see if one of them fits more than another one does or if one has a color, etc., that you like more than the others, in order to start narrowing it down.

Have fun on your date!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts