View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SilentBunny Offline
Formally Sn0man
Regular TeenHelper

Name: jake

Points: 15,637, Level: 18 Points: 15,637, Level: 18 Points: 15,637, Level: 18

addicted to self harm..friends say i need help - August 16th 2013, 11:03 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So I'm addicted to self harm, I've tried the alternatives...but well I just loose interest and turn to cutting or burning. Or punching trees til my hands bleed. I've talked to my friends about it and my youth leader about it, they give me distraction by talking to me...but id get bored and turn to cutting. My parents nor family knows..nor would I tell them...there's enough going on right now, my sister with her life threatening uncureable disease...has her bday tomorrow...woot :/ my other sister treating me like shit and yelling at her child. And fighting with my mother all the time. Everyone else too busy or doesn't notice.
So yeah I've been cutting for the past 3 months now, and yeah I don't want to stop...but people say I'm doing damage to my body...so yeah. Also, I'm not cutting my wrist or anything, just my legs, arms, and my tongue. Also I love the sight of blood trickling down my arm as I make a fresh cut, just makes me smile.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.