View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: School, SH,& Depression - August 17th 2013, 04:12 PM

Hey there,

Is there anyone you could talk to about your depression? I think you should consider reaching out to someone about the way you are feeling so that you could work on getting help for it. I know that might be hard to do but it is a lot better to get help before you end up hurting yourself. Do you know why you are feeling depressed? Is it just because you enjoy feeling this way, as you said, or are there specific reasons?

As for school, would you feel comfortable getting involved in clubs? If you were to get involved you might be able to find kids who include you in things which would lead to you feeling left out less. I know how uncomfortable and upsetting it can be to feel left out however once you find that group of people who will include you it can be great. Also, are the people who are leaving you out supposed to be your friends? If it is friends that are leaving you out you should try talking to them about how you are feeling. Let them know that you feel left out and see how that goes because maybe they don't realize that you are feeling this way and once they do they will make more of an effort to include you.

As for P.E., you could always wear a long sleeve plain white t-shirt. I know there were periods of time when I would wear long sleeve shirts to P.E. It might not have been the most comfortable thing to wear but I felt more comfortable doing that then wearing a regular t-shirt and maybe the same would apply for you?

I hope this helped and wishing you the best of luck.