View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Boyfriend Problems - August 22nd 2013, 05:38 PM

First and foremost, do what's right for you. If you feel you'd rather be single, then go ahead! In my personal opinion, if you don't see each other very much, if you don't talk much and you'd rather be single then I think the best thing to do would be to split. I say this because you'll both be holding each other back from being in a relationship that could make you both happier. You both deserve to have someone who you can both see frequently and one where you can both communicate with each other frequently too. Communication is the base of every relationship and without it, there's not much of a relationship involved. As you're starting school soon you might meet someone new, he may too and I think it would be unfair on both of you if you continued in a relationship where you barely see or talk with each other very often. Another thing is that you've stated that you don't really think you like him in the boyfriend way, does he feel the same way? If he thinks of you as something more and you only see him as friend material then I think it would be unfair on him to continue being with him as he'll be under the belief that you like him back. I think each of these reasons you've given provide yourself with your answer. Remember though that it's entirely up to you with how you choose to proceed.