Thread: Female Advice Preferred: What's the most major turn-off for girls?
View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: What's the most major turn-off for girls? - August 23rd 2013, 04:10 AM

1. Bad hygiene! Defs agree there

2. Smoking! Ew ew ew ew... No offense to smokers on this site, but it's a disgusting habit and there is nothing grosser then kissing a guy who smokes and it's just rude when a guy has to get up and leave while eating dinner at a restaurant for a cigarette.

3. Bad personality!I If your rude, making negative comments towards people, always having a negative attitude towards stuff, whiney, mean, etc that's just unattractive. Like if you go and get all huffy with a waiter cause (s)he made a mistake in the order it's like er... really?, couldn't have been nicer about that? So be nice, polite, respectful and open minded

4. Not being an intellectual! This isn't necessarily a "turn off" per se, but it is something I'd need to be attracted to a guy long term, if I can't connect to a guy on a deeper level I'd be bored and uninterested in him, I want to be able to learn from him just like he can learn from me and be able to have intelligent discussions . I highly value personal growth, like trying to learn new things and such...

5. Laziness! I am an active busy person, so if you have poor exercise habits, eat badly and are just generally lazy with school and jobs and such as well that'll bug me...

I basically want to feel like my partner values his health, his job and education, and personal growth.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions