View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
TaraMarie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tara Marie Combs

Points: 6,787, Level: 12 Points: 6,787, Level: 12 Points: 6,787, Level: 12

Smile my advice on relationships and dating and what i went through - August 27th 2013, 10:01 AM

ok, I'm here to give my own advice and my own experiences relationships and dating and I hope that what I have learned can help those who are going through a tough time like I did in the past.

I was in two serious online relationships which didn't end well first guy didn't seen to have emotion at all and after awhile I learned I wasn't the only one he was seeing which caused depression drinking and cutting, after waking up and seeing that I deserved better then him I dumped him and my best friend who stayed with me the whole time helping me well we kinda started dating he was sweet and it was a decent one but I lived a couple states away and sence no matter how hard I worked I could save enough money to see him he got restless and made up a story about slicing his finger on a can then dumped me (I stayed on the with him until it died the first night he was hurt)then he accused me of cheating and everything after that break up I went little...nutty more drinking and cutting I didn't care anyone lost my job and everything...then one day I got a wall post from a lost soul just as lost as I was we chatting ,texts, called, then skyped then he paid he ass off and got me on a bus to see him (yes I know it was dangerous but I figured if it didn't work with him then I would be dead anyway) but it worked I'm alive and loved and married! and filled with more happiness then anyone could hope for.

What I learned was that happiness is out there even when we feel alone and dead it is there waiting for us. I am living proof of that we just have to believe...you see no one can really help us..
pills
drinking
shrinks
friends
family

They help but they cant fully help us we must help ourselves to get fully healed.

As for dating always know the first guy/girl will never last forever the first is never the one. if they cheat ..well and eye for an eye is never the right way just dump and move on because your better then that! the right one the one that will turn all your lights on and make you sing and swim in the clouds is out there it may take years but one day you find him/her and then your love life really begins.

here is my relationships and dating experiences I hope whenever you read this I hope it does some good and eases some pain if any questions want to be asks my wall and inbox are always open and I will do my best to help.

☜☠☞HAPPILY MARRIED, TO MY HUSBAND SENTINELWOLF☜☠☞Am loyal & Happy.☜☠☞