View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Dating Broken Girls - August 27th 2013, 01:32 PM

Well i think it depends on WHY you got together. One of my friends had a lot of issues as a result of eating disorders and having genuinely abusive people in her life. Her and her boyfriend have been together. I know it can work out... But at the same time, they both have issues and she's always telling me about stuff that goes on and gets really upset about his behaviour. I kind of wish they'd just break up sometimes because I get sick of hearing about the never ending problems. I know that might sound selfish but it's out of genuine concern for her, it's like if she's always this upset because of HIM (for legitimate reasons too) it's like why doesn't she just accept she doesn't have to go through that? She's allowed to demand better and if he's not willing to be better then she needs to prove she means it when she says she expects him to change some negative behaviour patterns.

But that's just one situation.... I think it really depends. I think that people can help each other. But it has to be for the right reasons and you have to know when to say it's over.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions