View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Dating Broken Girls - August 27th 2013, 07:51 PM

That's what I meant haha... Like if your just together cause your like, each others support systems, then that can cause a problem. But if you're together cause you are genuinely happy together then that's a whole other thing. It's important that your partner makes you feel good BUT you can't depend on them to be the person who fixes all your problems.

I think people with "issues" CAN be in a relationship but I think it depends what stage they are at too, like if they need someone to be their crutch they might want to wait, but if they can separate their problems from their relationships enough to be successful then it's fine. Like my friend who I mentioned before has been doing super well with her boyfriend, overcoming her issues and doing good w/ relationship problems too. BUT that's not sto say that her problems haven't affected her relationship and her boyfriend has had to be understanding and supportive of that BUT she's never needed him to "fix" her, she just made it clear that she's dealing with X, Y and Z so that if he didn't think he could handle it he had an out

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions