View Single Post
  (#883 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: What have you achieved today? - August 29th 2013, 11:36 PM

Oh gosh, a lot!

I didn't cut before school.
Was actually active in a lot of my classes, mainly because I had tons of energy so it outweighed the nerve but still.
Didn't get triggered or upset at all in school!
Did my homework. Didn't do it RIGHT, but it's done. And I didn't get upset to not know it.
Had a good first day of school. ^_^
I also spoke up in physics about where I need to sit, asked a question in math, stated my opinion in English, and spoke up in health when my name wasn't on his list. I also told my economics teacher he can call me Dez. I am always too scared to do all of that!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts

Last edited by ~Misguided Ghosts~; August 30th 2013 at 03:20 AM.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.