View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
HowlingAtTheMoon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Steph

Points: 6,481, Level: 11 Points: 6,481, Level: 11 Points: 6,481, Level: 11

Re: White discharge no period - September 7th 2013, 06:31 PM

I would say with almost certainty that it is not pregnancy, if you're a virgin and there's no way his 'come' (as in his actual semen or pre-come for that matter) has come into contact with your vagina. Then discounting immaculate conception there doesn't seem to be any way that you can have gotten pregnant.
If you really are concerned you can go buy a home pregnancy test, but try not to worry about the late period because stress can make your periods go a little wacky.
As far as the discharge if it is not normal for you and you're concerned about that you could go see your doctor about it. Your doctor cannot legally tell anyone including your parents about anything you go see him or her about because of patient confidentialty, so like I say just make an appointment with your doctor if its bothering you bad...
I don't know your age/whereabouts so I don't know how easy seeing a Doc will be but if you live in the UK you can go to a different Doctor's surgery/health centre and maybe even a Family Planning clinic for advice also Family Planning staff have to abide by the confidentiality rules to, one of my mums friends actually signed me in at one of my appointments, knowing full well it was me and I knew her too and she just smiled and said 'you know I can't' because looked I panicked thinking that she'd tell my mum when and why I was there...
Hope this helps sweetie xx