Thread: Triggering (SH): Self harm confusion?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Tara Leigh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tara leigh

Points: 6,958, Level: 12 Points: 6,958, Level: 12 Points: 6,958, Level: 12

Question Self harm confusion? - September 19th 2013, 03:20 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Bacically I used to self harm (6 months ago or something) and my scars have just about healed. But last week something bad happened and I made 63 cuts to mu left arm. In school yesterday so e teachers saw because I accidently rolled my sleves up. The school had a meeting with my mum and told me she will talk to me as soon as I get home.. Scary thing is, She hasnt spoke bout it. All she has spoke about os dinner and waterloo road tonight. That it. All she is talking about. Like I'm not going to cut again.. But shouldnt she talk to me? Anyway I am really scared about what she will say and the school is making me have counselling but.. Just out of curiousity are school services meant to tell your perents about SH or will they get kicked out of they didnt? Thanks tah xx