View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Megan

Points: 36,386, Level: 27 Points: 36,386, Level: 27 Points: 36,386, Level: 27

Re: Jaden Smith wants us all to dropout of high school. - September 21st 2013, 01:10 PM

I haven't seen the article nor do I really care, leaving school is a personal choice up to the individual and it can be either good or bad depending on the person, circumstances etc but I just wanna say because I'm passionate about the negativity surrounding school leavers, I'm not rich and I did not complete high school, I dropped out at the start of year 12 (for reasons that dont matter, like I said it depends on the person, circumstances etc) and I'm doing just fine. I have no regrets. I have a job I love, I'm successful in that job, I have many career options open to me that I'm thinking about and yeahI know that maybe I can't do somethings because of leaving school early but you know what I don't want to do those things and anyway if I really wanted to like later in on in life I can do further study then. I mean in some cases yes it can go badly but in my case it worked out for the best and I believe if I had stayed in school I wouldn't be where I am today. So yeah, not everyone who is a high school drop out is rich, or lazy or stupid or jobless etc the list goes on. I just wanted to point that out. As I said it can be good or and depending on a lot of things so yeah up to the individual to decide what they feel is best and I wish the judgment was't so harsh from some people.

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
You’re the diamonds, you’re the pearls
Let’s make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
It’s your future, it’s your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Let’s make a new tomorrow
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/