View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,560, Level: 59 Points: 172,560, Level: 59 Points: 172,560, Level: 59

Some college questions? - September 29th 2013, 11:38 PM

Hi all!

So, my first question is this: A college I was looking at, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, has a program where you can get both your Bachelor's and Master's degree in five years. Is a program like that actually good, since you'd be getting them both at the same time like that where most times you'd have to reapply and I'd assume go longer? So, will a program like that teach me all I need to know?

That same college, I was looking at their admission requirements. They want the SAT/ACT scores and your high school transcripts of course. But, I couldn't find a requirement of what the actual scores/GPA they accept is for undergraduates. Can anyone help me with that?

Also, that same college is out of state. My dad made the point that I really do want to stay home. But, if that whole five-year degree thing is credible, I think it'd be a good deal. If I DO get in and DO decide to go, how would I cope with living out of state?

I may have more questions, but I'll add those if I think of them.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive