View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,438, Level: 59 Points: 172,438, Level: 59 Points: 172,438, Level: 59

Re: Some college questions? - September 30th 2013, 02:35 AM

Thanks for all the help! I do have to learn to take care of myself a bit better, I haven't done laundry a day in my life, don't cook..

I'm thinking of emailing admissions, would it be better to call? The college gave two numbers for admissions so I'm assuming it wouldn't matter which I called? Because collegeboard didn't have any information about SAT, ACT, or GPA, saying the college didn't report scores or didn't have specific requirements.

But what I'd also be scared with is adjusting. I'm REALLY close to my family and it seems scary to not be able to see them every week, at least. I was thinking about joining clubs, but if the course is that accelerated it may be hard and I don't want to overload myself. Outside of a mediated setting like clubs though I'm VERY unlikely to talk to people though because it makes me nervous, at events I've been to even in high school I tend to sit alone because I'm too scared to approach people. So I'm scared I'll be lonely or depressed, with no friends or at the very least no family.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive