View Single Post
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: olive

Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15 Points: 11,355, Level: 15

Red face Re: is it true that rape is part fault of how we dress? - October 6th 2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyways and Starlights View Post
Hey, Olive. First, rape is never the victim's fault remember that.

Those guys are into the whole justifying rape thing known as "rape culture"; they put the blame on victims rather than the assailant. It's wrong, and the way you dress does not define whether or not you're rapeable. Because we have the freedom of expressing ourselves through the way we dress.

However (I'm not sympathizing with rapists here) you have to know the line where decency and indecency meet. You don't want to dress so your butt cheeks are showing or your nipples can be seen. It's not up to me to say you have to wear underwear or bra, but use your judgement. But you still have the freedom to dress however you want!
thanks yup i wear clothes when i leave home but not much in summer cos i prefer dresses which hold your breasts in place so need no bra and i wear no undies on some happy days or when my bf asks me to but i don't think anyone knows. my dress covers my cheeks for sure cos my dresses are pretty and not the other type hehe.