View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
confused989 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,103, Level: 11 Points: 6,103, Level: 11 Points: 6,103, Level: 11

Exclamation Do you think I have a binge eating disorder? - October 14th 2013, 04:39 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've always had a problem with my weight... So I tried losing some last year, successfully, but then I put some of it back on again so I lost it again. Now its properly stayed off but along the way I've started bingeing a few times and I'm worried I might be developing a disorder...

I used to weigh [EDITED] at the end of 2011, now its 2013 and i weigh [EDITED] (I'm 5"3/160cm btw)

I don't binge all the time, the first time was in May, just once, and the second in August. But this month I've been doing it around twice every weekend... And I feel disgusting, I have no problem with starving myself after because I'm always so worried I'll put the weight on again and after going through losing weight TWICE, im not prepared for the emotional stress of doing it again... I don't even feel hungry the day after and struggle to eat, but my family are unaware of me when i do binge eat which is why I have to eat even if its very little to cover it up, or I'll lie and say I've already eaten.

I promise myself I won't do it again and this time I'm determined but I do need some advice... what do you think??

Last edited by Coffee.; October 14th 2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Please do not post weight numbers, they are against Code ot Conduct. Thanks!