View Single Post
  (#6710 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 19th 2013, 03:48 AM

Was there a memo that went out? Did I miss a meeting? Is there suddenly a reason why almost everybody seems to either avoid making plans with me until the last second, or back out of them?

With my ex, it's one of the main things that pushed us over the edge. I've been deeply disappointed with another close friend of mine for similar reasons. But now you? Of all people? Suddenly you don't text me to even tell me you've arrived in town safely, or when you want to see me? You, the person who I got my desire for punctuality, for structure, for solid plans from, are now leaving me until the last minute? It's just too much right now.

I don't know how or why this pattern started a few months ago, but I'm beginning to wonder what's the point of making plans with any of you if you obviously don't value my time as much as I try to value yours. Because it hurts to feel like the people I care about simply aren't interested in me.