View Single Post
  (#6712 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 19th 2013, 06:43 PM

Hello, Rhiannon! Yes, you, my cousin!

Guess what. I know why you called my mom and told her that it would be a bad idea for me to go visit my boyfriend, even though you have absolutely nothing to do with me or my boyfriend at most times. YOU LIKE HIM. You keep liking his statuses, you keep trying to get his attention, but you fail.

Lemme tell you something, little freshman. You're dealing with a woman. More than that, you're dealing with someone who knows how to deal with troublemakers in a mature manner. But you're also dealing with someone who has a good foot on you in height and could probably knock you for a loop before you even know what's coming.

This is treachery of the meanest sort. You call my mother, inform her that my boyfriend has been known to seduce girls he dates and then move on from them like they were nothing - complete fallacy; he was a virgin until last weekend, and I'd believe his word any day over yours! Then you have the gall to suggest to her that my going to his house - one of the only ways I can see him! - would be dangerous for me. Not only do you do this yourself, but you tell your big brother, whose opinion I respect, and get him roped into this as well. All to try to cause my mother to make me stop seeing him, so you can try to make another attempt at him, even after he made it clear he has no interest in you.

I knew when I heard you talking about that girl on the bus, when I was a Junior and you were an eighth grader, that you were trouble. I attempted to forget that because you are family, but I can't. All I'm saying is, you come near me and try to talk to me like you're my friend, and I'll knock your lights out. I normally wouldn't do such a thing, but you deserve it.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.