View Single Post
  (#6718 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 21st 2013, 11:04 AM

Working with you was so hard yesterday. So hard. You are a difficult person to be around, you know that?? And I think everyone in work thinks it. I can't stand the way you make yourself the victim in every situation and create dilemmas out of minor inconveniences. You complain about the 'lack of management skills' and the 'unfair treatment' because they didn't order in crisps for the week or because they didn't respond to your requests the way you wanted - I think they're as sick of you complaining as much as I am. You go about things in the wrong way that make it sounds like you're a martyr and everyone in the world is out to get you. It's not true! Some days I dread coming in because you get grumpy or you whine about everything and it instantly brings down my mood. The others don't have to constantly deal with this ALL the time.
And you're not as polite to people as I'd like. I'm friendly with customers for the most part, make an effort to smile and have them enjoy the interaction... you're not the same. It's not just the customers... sometimes I'll say something and you ignore me, which is rude.
The hangover comment yesterday irritated me too. I can see where you're coming from, but I feel like it really shouldn't have been a big deal - both managers were hanging yesterday as well and didn't give a shite as long as the work was done. It's not frickin Nazi Germany, it's actually quite a laidback place with a great relationship between staff and management and everyone knows that kind of relationship leads to better workers. I'm just so sick of hearing negative comments and disapproving remarks - I get it, you don't like to drink, you think Irish people are too laidback, you don't understand why people drink when they know they'll be hungover, you think I'm having too much fun....just fuck off. :/ You seriously need to lighten up if working together is ever going to last.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.