View Single Post
  (#6726 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2013, 12:06 AM

The only reason I am alive right now is the bands I listen to. Yes, there are more than one. But you know what? I've only met half of them and they feel more like my family than my biological one does. You do not get to sit there and get angry because I get upset when I have to miss shows. You don't get to tell me that this family is all I have and those bands mean nothing when they love me more than you ever have. They believe in me. They care about me. They were there for me when you were busy fighting with your boyfriend and catering to my abusive brother's needs and practically ignoring me. I had to take forty pills to get you to listen to me. And even then you mocked me, guilt-tripped me, called me names and flipped your shit when I got upset. You compared me to your psycho exes. I had to try to kill myself just to get you to realize that, hey, I should probably be on medication. And even then, you're only giving me one of them.
You are ignorant. You are selfish. You are psychotic. I hope to God everything works out and I get emancipated because you fucking suck ass as a parent. Those bands raised me. You did not.