View Single Post
  (#6738 (permalink)) Old
CrusadingAvenger Offline
An Inspiration For The Broken
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mark

Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 26th 2013, 06:37 AM

You're just like every other girl that I've met in my life. You're reckless, irresponsible, and too self-centered. All you care about is your very own reputation. You don't really care about anyone but yourself and your own clique of friends do you? Honestly, I don't know what hurts me more: the fact that you don't care about me, or the fact that I was so stupid to think that you actually liked me at all. I don't care what you choose to do from this point on, but if you think I'm going to let you take me for granted, then you're wrong, and here's a newsflash for you: you don't know a SINGLE thing about me and what kind of person I am. If you're not going to ever care about me, then I don't need to prove myself to you that I am worth holding on to. You're clearly not the one I belong with. It hurts me to know that, but at the same time, I can only tell myself that I'm used to girls walking out on me before I even get to know them better...

“The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.” - Gary Vaynerchuk