View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,013
Points: 194,660, Level: 62
Points: 194,660, Level: 62 Points: 194,660, Level: 62 Points: 194,660, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: How much does your parents' opinion matter? - October 31st 2013, 01:12 AM

My parents' opinion matters somewhat. I know that when my sister was dating they didn't always like the guy, but they let her learn that for herself, so I know would do the same for me and would appreciate them letting me learn. If I was iffy about the person already I may take their opinion into consideration and determine what to do next but if I felt head-over-heels with the person, there would be a chance I'd ignore their opinion. So I might or might not be swayed, depending.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts