Thread: Triggering (Suicide): BoyFriend vs Bestfriend & ME!
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ral. Offline
'ello.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Points: 9,772, Level: 14 Points: 9,772, Level: 14 Points: 9,772, Level: 14

Re: BoyFriend vs Bestfriend & ME! - November 6th 2013, 06:31 PM

Hi Leslie,

I'm sorry to hear about your current situation you're in, but I assure you that things will get better!

Have you spoken to your boyfriends mother and asked her why she dislikes you? Or have you given her any reason to do so? If not I think that it is stupid that she has a disliking towards you. If she has no reason to do so, I think that you should try and keep your distance from her if possible, because she seems like an unpleasant person to be around when you're feeling like this.

As for your boyfriend issue, I think that you should try and talk to your boyfriend about how you feel and how he's making you feel. It's better if he knows this because if he truly loves you, he'll try and change his ways in order to accommodate to how you feel.

Have you tried writing down how you feel in a journal in order to help you understand exactly what's making you feel this way about your life? For example, the things your best friend does or the things that other people do that effects you? I think this would be a good thing to do because it allows you to vent out your emotions in a safe way, so that you don't do anything damaging to your body.

I hope that I've helped you in some way with this reply, and I hope everything sorts itself out, good luck!

~Jack.

PM/VM Me if you need any sort of help, I welcome ANYONE who wants to talk.