Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#1057 (permalink)) Old
Ral. Offline
'ello.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Points: 9,772, Level: 14 Points: 9,772, Level: 14 Points: 9,772, Level: 14

Re: Screaming thread. - November 13th 2013, 01:19 PM

You are such a fucking trigger. I haven't spoken to you in months and you have the audacity to tell me that I won't get through this. You're called me a fuck up and you tell me I won't get over my past. I know this, why do you have to support my brain, you wonder why I cannot get over my past, you never let me forget it, you selfish, annoying, fucking moron. You cannot control me, we are no longer friends, we haven't been friends for years. STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME.

My life has nothing to do with you, you live hundreds of miles away, who the fuck gives you the right to bring up her name. You never really knew her until after she passed away. You never even got a note, she trusted me, and you fucking dare tell me that it's my fault she died? I did everything I could, I would have given both my arms, all my blades, ANYTHING for that girl. You really know how to fuck me off.

Next time I cut, it'll be for you okay? Will that make you happy? Will me finally giving up 'get me back' for all these things I've apparently done to you? STOP TELLING ME IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT YOU COMPULSIVE TWAT.

PM/VM Me if you need any sort of help, I welcome ANYONE who wants to talk.