View Single Post
  (#6802 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 17th 2013, 06:11 AM

- Part of me wants to talk to you, but I'm not sure how the rest of me does. I wish you well with everything, but for now I think I will stay silent.

- I never realized how much was missing with you. Little things here and there, things I never thought were that important, but they add up over time. Maybe I am just misremembering the past now out of my frustration with how things have gone between us these past few months, but I don't know. I do wonder how you will respond if I do show up at that party with him. I know you'd be classy; you would never tell me how you felt about it. That was one of our problems, though, wasn't it? I couldn't tell you how I felt, at least. But I know that you might just talk to someone else about it. After all, you told me things you thought and felt about other people. I'm certain you say the same about me to others. I just never really thought about it much before.

- I'm worried, but I'm trying not to be. I'm really trying to get better about this kind of thing.