View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ral. Offline
'ello.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Points: 9,772, Level: 14 Points: 9,772, Level: 14 Points: 9,772, Level: 14

Re: it would have been almost 3 weeks without cutting - November 18th 2013, 08:44 AM

Hey Juan,

Firstly, lasting 3 weeks is a great achievement! This is merely a relapse, everyone who has self-harmed will relapse, it's a natural stage within recovery, don't worry about it, you're really strong for making it three weeks!

Have you told any of your friends about you cutting yet? I remember you saying in a previous post that you were going to tell your best friend, how did that go?

Don't be scared to get help, walking through those doors IS the hardest part of getting help, but after you do, things WILL get better, I promise you that.

As for the suicidal thoughts, this is normal for people that are depressed, and your life would not be better if you were gone. Think about the people around you, how they would feel if you left. Think about your family, your best friend, your friends, everyone. They would be devastated if you left and you wouldn't want to hurt them, would you?

In that case, if you feel like you cannot do this for yourself, do this for your friends, your family, everyone who cares about you.

Feel free to VM/PM me if you want to talk some more.

Stay strong and be safe.
~Jack.

PM/VM Me if you need any sort of help, I welcome ANYONE who wants to talk.