Thread: boyfriend died
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Deleted115 Offline
Привет
Average Joe

Points: 6,730, Level: 12 Points: 6,730, Level: 12 Points: 6,730, Level: 12

Re: boyfriend died - November 24th 2013, 05:33 PM

Heya, I'm SO sorry for your loss, it's Devastating to lose someone Close to you, especially someone you Love.

But, despite how blunt Stanislav is saying this; he has a valid point.

You're 13, you do have ALOT of life left ahead of you, it's probably best for you to move on. You don't have to forget about him. Just remember that he is happy where he is.

If you did tell your parents about tyler; i'm pretty sure the last thing they'd be, is angry. And i have big doubts you'd be in Major trouble Either!

don't lose sleep, i know your sad, but really the only thing you can do is Move on. And in all honesty, thats the Best thing for you to do.

There's no point thinking that you'll never find new love

Or that this'll effect your life forever, because it wont.

This will sound blunt but, Humans die. Its just our fate. Nothing can possibly change that. (Excluding Nanites Possibly)

My point is; life is full of shocks, suprises, horrors and fatalities, we're not supposed to evade these events; we're supposed to learn how to endure them.

I do think you should talk to your parents, It'll help alot, and i'm just confident they wont be angry with you!

It's best to learn that, sometimes there's nothing we can do, to change the fate of others. And the ONLY thing we can do, the BEST thing to do, is to Move On.

He's in a happy place, and he wants your happiness.