View Single Post
  (#6871 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2013, 12:28 AM

There are 3 people I wish would teach me this class since I have to take it again. Dr. B left the university, but everybody, including him, wants him to come back, I know E's not teaching it because he's doing other things, and you, and you already told me you don't teach it. I'm telling you, if you did, I would pass in a heartbeat. The difference between you and the others I've dealt with, besides gender, is that I NEVER felt disrespected by any of you, You have taken time out of your day to deal with me when it's NOT YOUR JOB,he stopped and shook my hand when he recognized me, and he found the way to challenge me when I needed it in a way that I could accept. That's all I want. It sounds like a lot, but I think we're all entitled to that much.

He told me that you had nothing bad to say about me. Either you have a REALLY messed up way of letting me know that, given that you had nothing positive to say to my face, or you lied to him. Will you please graduate so that I don't have to deal with you anymore. I just can't do it. "If the client's not making progress, the counselor needs to look at what they're doing." This applies to teaching too genius. I told you what I needed and what would help and you couldn't provide that for me, even though it was well within your job description and yet you continue to avoid consequences and I can't get away from you.

That applies to you too.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 11th 2013 at 06:57 PM.