View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Leland331 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,201, Level: 11 Points: 6,201, Level: 11 Points: 6,201, Level: 11

My girlfriend had a rough past and is scared of being physically intimate - December 12th 2013, 02:31 PM

Hey everyone. I am needing some advise on what I should do to try help my girlfriend.

First off, her past wasn't great. Her dad was sexually abusive and he harmed himself in front of her and made her feel like it was her fault for it all. Her dad left and she nearly committed suicide.

We've been going out for a little while now. The first thing I noticed was that one week she would be saying how much she wishes she could cuddle then the next she wouldn't be comftorable.

She also knows that with me cuddling, kissing etc. won't turn into sex at all we had that talk already.

Sometimes it seems as if she is so scared of even the littlest things for example she can barely make eye contact because she is afraid. I always tell her that she is good enough and worth it to me and that it's okay that she's afraid and that if something's uncomftorable for her, make sure she tells me.

She is an amazing person and she is so caring and sweet. I hope there is some way I could help but I'm thinking time, taking things slow making sure she's comftorable and a lot of prayers are the best things to do.