View Single Post
  (#246 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Prayer Requests Thread - December 18th 2013, 03:12 PM

I hope people start using this thread more, our world needs prayers, people AROUND you need them... anyways.

For those who are dealing with loss, addiction, abuse, sickness, family or friend struggles, or other personal battles this Christmas and New Year season, that they feel the love they deserve and that life does go on.

For my boyfriend of soon to be a month, Pat. He has these struggles that I'm sure many can relate to but instead judge him for them, like his cigarette use, I know I've been kinda hard on him for it when it is a huge part of him that he wants to give up. Help him give it up, help him see that he doesn't need it. Help him see that I love him for the real him.

For Keoni, and whatever he's been through.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but for Monica and Aleece and Cody, the ones actually having a shit time due to me and Pat's relationship. Help them get over it. Plain and simple.

For Matthew, and his personal and very bottled up war with himself. Help him open up and find the love and support he deserves, whether it be from me (the person he wants dead), his family, his friends, or a therapist.

For my dad during this season, I'm sure the holidays are hard on him knowing about my mom.

For the kid with the shaggy hair on the bus.

For the girl in my school who is pregnant and due any time, whose name slips my mind.

For anyone that needs prayers.