View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nay:D Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nay

Points: 6,290, Level: 11 Points: 6,290, Level: 11 Points: 6,290, Level: 11

Re: My mum causes my depression - December 20th 2013, 05:40 AM

I'm so sorry for whatever you're going through.
Honestly, I'd say your mom is crumbled from the inside, she's completely lost and she can't find her way back, so she's frustrated about it and she's taking out that frustration out on you. I can somehow relate to you not completely but to some extent, I don't have an easy relationship with my mother, but my best friend always tells me one of us has to compromise and clearly our moms will not compromise, it's us who have to compromise, your mother compromised for a while now it's your turn.
As for the trust part? trust is like a glass, once broken it breaks into tiny pieces, it's hard to bring it back again and when you're trying to fix it, you hurt yourself your fingers bleed in this case that's your heart bleeding not literally but you get what i mean right? At this point both of you are confused and lost and scared.
You'll have to earn your mothers trust one day at a time and it'll get back to the way it was. Good things happen in a blink of an eye!
Support your mom as much as you can!<3
you need to be strong for your mom for your sister! and for yourself!

if you need to rant out, just pm me!
stay positive and keep fighting, you'll win this for sure! not today maybe but someday! <3

take care,
nayab!