View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Why should being LGBT a sin? - December 22nd 2013, 12:57 AM

A thing I hear quite often is "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" and upholding the "purity" of marriage, yada yada. I think the whole thing they're trying to say, but someone should correct me if I'm wrong, is that God created a male-female pair for a reason and so it's "unnatural" to have anything else.

Do I agree with it? No. But I think that's the reasoning, but I also have a very limited understanding of religion either and I'm also not straight.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts