View Single Post
  (#6949 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2014, 11:31 PM

Why didn't you tell me you were planning on going to Lahinch Conor?? What was going to happen... you just upped and went and then told me you were across the country for three days?? I was actually quite surprised by that when you told me because it's so unlike us not to have spoken about it. I've actually felt pretty shit this evening since talking to you, mostly because of that. It's not that you planned on going - you can go where you want to go, do what you want to do, obviously. It's just the fact that you didn't bother to tell me. And then you didn't seem very interested in talking to me. Just like you haven't much recently. We're drifting apart but I feel like maybe you don't love me any more, maybe you don't really care that we're not as close as we were. Do you want to break up with me?? I know this is coming and I just don't know how long it'll take and I can't keep preparing myself for it. I know we're best friends and we both love each other very much and even thinking about it hurts like hell. But I just feel so crap that you've been acting like this. Maybe you like someone else?? I don't know.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.