View Single Post
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
CrystalJade Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 14,857, Level: 17 Points: 14,857, Level: 17 Points: 14,857, Level: 17

Re: Why should being LGBT a sin? - January 15th 2014, 10:31 AM

I've never understood why some people put a book that they HONESTLY don't know the true roots of over another human being. The bible has been changed so many times over so many years and, believe it or not, there are parts left out. It has been translated into many different versions and who's to say it wasn't translated wrong.

I do not believe it is a sin and if it is then who the hell am I to judge? I sin every day and their lifestyle is not affecting my heterosexual one in anyway I don't let it. What others do is none of my business, nor yours, nor anyone elses as long as it isn't doing any hard to anyone or anything. You don't chose who you love and there's some findings that show that being gay is actually inherited.

To anyone that supports the crucifixion or oppression of others I have to ask you, what makes your bible so much more important than that living, breathing, LOVING HUMAN BEING you are so fond of putting down. Here's some bad news for you as well, marriage is not a Christian thing, it is the union of two people that love each other. There is no place for religion in the law making system, there's a reason for that.

It's sick that straight people can get married or divorced on a whim but a gay couple that truly loves one another can't get married. It's not a straight thing or a gay thing, it's a human thing.

To anyone that puts their bible above others rights (yes, it is their right) maybe you should take a look at yourself and start following it to the T. Stop throwing out what you don't like and keeping what you will. I believe the bible is all up to interpretation; so don't interpret it in a hateful way.

Good day and I pray that you find peace in your souls, friend or foe.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.