View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Moving in with Boyfriend - January 15th 2014, 10:33 PM

Sup guys.
So, my boyfriend and I are thinking about getting an apartment together next year. Our parents are fine with it and can help us pay for the rent if we run into any problems (although we both have two jobs so money isn't too much of a problem right now).

The only thing is, we're both a little nervous about it. We've been together for about 8 months now and we're pretty much inseparable- we're basically living together right now and we sleep together in either his or my dorm room every night. We like to think that if we can manage this then we can manage living together officially, but it's still scary not knowing if things will work out and if they don't next year we will be stuck.

Does anyone have any tips? Or any stories about moving in with your significant other and what it was like? By next September when we will hopefully move in together, we will have been together for 1 year and 4 months which I think is a reasonable amount of time to be together before moving in together, especially given the amount of time we spend together.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor