View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Angry My Parents - January 18th 2014, 03:01 AM

I have always had trouble with my parents. When I was younger, I used to rebel a lot. At thw time, my father was abusive and well I would get injured and then be mad. If my parents made me angry, I would break anything and everything. I was a horrible child.
But now that I have seen my ways and changed, well they treat me as if im a little kid. 'Oh Daisy, you can't go to the mall without us' or 'you have to put ypur phone in our room since uou cant control yourself' they just belittle me in everything I do. And it angers me. I mean sure I understand that the world is dangerous, but im not out doing what most teens are. But even for something small as having my cell phone in my room at night is a huge arguement with them. They set up so many rules for me that I dont even get out much. Its sort of like imstuck in a prison cell and it angers me. Some of the rules they put on me are just ridiculous too. I mean come on, 'no leaving the house without an adult' well then how am I supposed to go to school? And wit the rule on my cell phone being in their room, well im not a kid anymore. I know that I have to get a good amount of sleep. I can control myself and I do. Im not like those teens that have there cell phones on 24/7! I barely use mine. I dont talk to people much outside of school (heck Dezy can even tell you this. I barely even message her anymore). But no!!!! Im out of control by their standards.
And its not just the house rules that bug me. Its also the fact that they put rules on me for school as well. My parents since third grade have had a grading policy for me. I had to get straight , nothing less than a hundred or I would be grounded. Im not perfect and even if Itry to give my all in grades, ilI usually get just a 95. Ive spent so many years grounded just because I got five points less than what they wanted! So many years of anger that everything I do is just not good enough for them.

I think the worst thing about my parents, in my opinion, is thar the constantly call me fat. They insult my body shape. My mother looks at me every hour and says ' you look fatter than before' EVER HOUR!!!!! Oh yeah because im definitely stuffing myself like balloon ever hour. My mother (she is the one that bugs me on this the most) wants me to be a twig. She has told me this before. She has compared me to a tree!! A TREE!!! ' oh your just a large as that tree' sure im not mega skinny but I mean come on!!!!! They used to limit my food too. Now I kind of have to eat because of my medicine, but....... it still gets me so mad!

My anger towards them has become so bad that I just see red. When I was younger I would have acted on it like the one time I beat my father with a chair. But now that im older, I just swallow all my anger and try to be nice and polite. I have talked to them about all the pain they caused me. I have tried to get them to loosen their hold on me even a little bit more. But no. They dont listen to me. They call me a dumb child that needs to be put back in her place. I have also tried therapy (my parents wanted to get me to just agree with everything they do) but that will never help me. I just dont know what to do anymore!

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!