View Single Post
  (#7022 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 28th 2014, 03:41 AM

-I love you, but sometimes things aren't actually my fault. It'd be nice if you stopped telling me to make more of an effort every time I tell you I feel left out. I usually do make an effort. I stopped making as big an effort because I don't feel like chasing after your friends for them to like me, too, just to have it almost always make no difference. If they really wanted to get to know me they'd make more of an "effort" themselves. So it's really hurtful when I talk about it and you just tell me to step up more. It makes me think you don't even think I try, and that hurts my feelings.

If I can't get a ticket I expect you're still going to go. But please understand if I am upset that on our first night together in a couple of weeks you're going to go without me. It would mean the world to me if you chose not to go and spend time with me instead. But I won't blame you if you don't do that. I'd just be sad that, yet again, something interrupted our time together. We never seem to catch a break, do we?

- I miss you a lot. The things you told me worried me a little, but it doesn't change what I want with you. I just want the next three weeks to speed by so I can be in your arms. I wish I could be in them tonight.