View Single Post
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Is Scratching Truly Bad or Self Harm? - February 1st 2014, 10:00 PM

You're definitely right that you are not alone and shouldn't have to go through this alone. Your friend seems so amazing, and I bet the two of you can be a support system for each other when things get a bit rough, and not only that, but I bet both of you can have fun together and do friend things as well.

Remember, if you ever get thoughts of suicide again, please seek help.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts