View Single Post
  (#7039 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2014, 10:44 PM

I'm really not okay with what happened last night between you and Alexis. Yes, I'm fucking jealous, but more than that, I'm confused, and kind of disappointed. You just got done saying that you love me and that you were glad she didn't find you for your "promised" slow dance, (by the way, I would have cut my left leg off and ate it before I let another girl so much prettier and nicer than I am slow dance with you). But then, I leave for a fucking minute to go to the bathroom, and she has her arms around you, you're out on the dance floor and she's GRINDING on you, and you've forgotten about me. You turned down several other girls asking for a dance but its her that you let put her ass on your crotch. I was in the bathroom, talking to a crying, beautiful girl about how she is good enough, little did I know the only one not good enough for YOU is ME.
It hurt, seeing two of my friends walk into the bathroom to tell me that my boyfriend is an asshole and is practically fucking my best friend on the dance floor.
The only reason I didn't lose it last night is because I had hope that you're smarter than that.
I didn't feel beautiful, or good enough, or worthy of being there with you. But besides all of that shit, last night was perfect. I literally felt on top of the world with you. Please... just never leave.
I'm trying to be perfect.