View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
jazzoulay Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,827, Level: 11 Points: 5,827, Level: 11 Points: 5,827, Level: 11

cant be with my girlfriend because of my dad - February 22nd 2014, 07:23 PM

I have been with my girlfriend for eight months we have recently broke up one month ago. everything was fine until my dad started disliking my girlfriends mom and started saying that she was crazy and did not like her eventually it led to me not being able to go over and her not being able to come over and my girlfriend did not like going out that often... And after all it was pretty hard for us to be together so she later on broke up with me. I know that she still loves me and I know that I still love her but with my dad in the picture I cant date her... i already tryed talking to my dad I thousand times but it doesn't work... I don't know what to do please help me what should I do?? The worst part is that we go to the same school,in the same class and that she has been suicidal for a little bit, she has been through so much and lost her father at a very young age has cut contact with more than half of her family. our relationship was perfect until my father started intervening he started putting curfews started taking my phone away when he saw me talking to her and then eventually didnt let me go over her house which is the only way I could see her out of school. I really want to get back with her and she really wants to get back with me but we can be together with my father in the picture please help me out