Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#1318 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Screaming thread. - March 4th 2014, 10:04 AM

Why the fuck do you want to cancel my shifts again?? What the actual hell?? You tried last week and I said no and you didn't but I'm actually worried about it this week because why am I the go-to person for shift-cancelling the second time in a row?? I had to ask for four days off this week and S is not working either so I know there are people who have more shifts this week, could you not cancel one of them.... also that's bullshit about it being 'dead' this week, you said it would be 'dead' last week and we all had to end up doing more work than usual and helping E out at his bar....especially on Saturday, what a fucking joke, there's a reason there's always 2 people on that bar and it's idiotic to put one. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

I'm starting to feel worried about it because a) she sounded so sympathetic on the phone and called me 'hun' about three times, which makes me wonder if there's anything to worry about. b) this is the second time that's happened to me, no one else has said it's happened to them and I'm really worried that maybe I'm doing something wrong, not working hard enough.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.