View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: Girl suing parents for college tuition. - March 5th 2014, 09:32 PM

Without the benefit of a judgment on the full facts of the case (this is only a partial verdict thus far), it's difficult to comment really. That being said, it sounds like one of the most ridiculous lawsuits I've heard of in some time, and the fact that the judge has refused to grant interim relief as requested would seem to suggest the daughter has something of an uphill battle ahead of her. I think all those involved (and especially the other family bankrolling this whole charade, which I find incredible frankly) need to start using some common sense and intellect, and start acting like reasonable people. This is not what the court system was intended to deal with.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.