View Single Post
  (#7176 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 17th 2014, 10:21 PM

Okay, you need to tell me my participation grade and whether you are taking these assignments and tests at point values like the gradebook says or as percentages like the syllabus says. I need an 80% to pass. One way I have a 95% and the other I'm already down to an 86% I don't understand how this is possible and you specifically told me there was no issue with my participation so if I get less than full points on that with no warning I will start SCREAMING at you. I think I did okay on this test, but I have no idea which way to calculate my grade so I'd BETTER NOT end up screwed at the end because then my life falls apart (again) and I will hold you partially responsible.

Also, I can forgive the little dig at the end of that because I know you and part of me knows you're right. Still, I didn't know for sure what she was going to do until I was taking the test, I know you couldn't legally tell me, and I couldn't ask people tonight because they were in the middle of YOUR midterm! I contacted you as soon as I could. You have this tendency to act like something is no big deal and then throw it back in my face and blame me. I'm not sure you realize that I take that as disrespect. If you don't really want to help me then don't, but don't offer to do something and then dig me like it was an inconvenience to you.

You are a guest here so learn to SHUT UP and not to slam doors, especially at 5AM and if one of you opens that door ONE MORE TIME I'm losing it I swear.

God, just let me pass and have my dream career that's all I want (and the ability to sleep for the next 3 days wouldn't hurt either)

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; March 18th 2014 at 04:05 AM.