a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: What do you think about Alcohol? - April 11th 2009, 01:36 AM

Have you ever had alcohol?
Yes.

If so, how old were you then?

Why did you have alcohol?
Me and my friends took it from her house and we just wanted it.

How much did you have?
It wasnt really a lot. We had a small bottle of vanillia vodka and danced in the rain.

Hangover or not?
I didnt have one for the first time. But Ive had them in the past.

How bad?
Sometimes headaches, usually tired and cranky. But for some stranger reason, Im good at taking tests hungover, loll.

If you could tell a younger family member/friend one thing about alcohol, what would you say? Why?
I deff have more than one thing to say to them. Lol. I would tell them to know their limit and dont try and show off or do something they know they cant handle. You arent trying to impress anyone. Also, I would tell them to drink with friends and stick together. If there are people you dont know that youre drinking around, try to stay with you friends and be safe. DONT drive and drink nor get in the car with anyone youve been drinking with. I would tell them which drinks or good and what to try. And if they needed anything to call someone they can trust. I would tell them all this because I care about them and they should be mature enough not to abuse alcohol beyond their limits.

Do you ever regret drinking alcohol for the first time?
Noppe. I was with my best friends and it was only a little. No one get plastered and we were having so much fun in the rain.