View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Theamishcollection Offline
행복은 좋은 친구야!
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jordan

Points: 6,486, Level: 11 Points: 6,486, Level: 11 Points: 6,486, Level: 11

Unhappy discouraging parents - March 28th 2014, 12:17 AM

All kids have their faults and every parent knows this, but have your parents ever made a list of all the things you've done wrong?
I've gotten in trouble a few times, mostly for stuff i was doing behind their back but most of it is just petty things. last year they made a really long list of everything that i "committed" against them. I really take it to heart and it hurts. Are they trying to make me feel really guilty to make me "stop"? or are they a little on the controlling/crazy side? It just makes me want to give up on ever pleasing them with what i do. They don't like what i do, even if its not wrong. They hate my music, my interests, my mannerisms, my friends, don't allow me to date at all. They don't understand my intentions even when i tell them flat out. I'll be 18 soon and moving off to college so i won't have this problem too close anymore, but isn't it a little much to point out all your daughter's faults by writing them in red ink and then expect her to change her ways immediately? Its just very disheartening...