View Single Post
  (#7208 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 30th 2014, 11:38 PM

I'm sorry I forgot that Mother's Day might be hard for you. It's something that's never been a very big deal in our house to be honest so I wouldn't really remember. I should have texted you. But I find it hard to be a good friend to you I think because your clinginess and immaturity can be so suffocating that it makes me want to get as much as space from you as possible.
I don't think you realise how difficult it is to be friends with you. I appreciate the friendship we've had over the last year and a half but it really is often a struggle. More often than not.
I hate that you send 'accidental' texts to me that were 'meant for someone else' to make me feel bad. I'm pretty sure it's impossible on many smartphones to 'delete before reading' like you told me to and I think you know that. I'm sorry but I just don't want to give you the reaction you're looking for. And I hate those immature statuses you put up that dig at people. Come on. You're 22.

So I'm sorry I'm not a better friend to you, but I wish you'd understand how hard you make it sometimes.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.