Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#1392 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - March 31st 2014, 01:22 AM

--WHY IS HE STILL HERE?!?!?! He was here a full week before break and then all of break. Limited length of stay does not mean as long as you feel like. The bathroom has not been cleaned either, I assume because you were here, that also means that we're running out of toilet paper so the 3 of us have to get by until Thursday or flag down the RA to get us more. I WANT HIM OUT OF HERE! He should be gone already

-- This semester could easily turn into my worst case, absolute NIGHTMARE within the next 48 hours. And yes I'm planning on doing registration like that again even though I know you HATE it when we do that. But you know what? You give me mixed signals like this for as long as you have and you take away my choice. I have to cover my ass. Look at the full situation of what has been done to me before placing the blame squarely on my shoulders.

-- Should've gotten toilet paper from her last night because now we are completely out and she isn't available until 3, which means I can't go to the bathroom until at least then. Next time you use all or most of it, REPLACE IT for the other person in this room! Where is a housekeeper when you need one?

-- You mean I could've had him thrown out of here 2 WEEKS AGO?!?! Limited length of stay clarified 72 hours that starts again if/when they leave for any 24 hour period. I don't care that he was here when I wasn't, but NOW you tell me, I looked everywhere for that. And who knew the toilet paper was in the trash room? At least I know for next time and SOMEBODY better come to clean on Thursday like they're supposed to or I'm going to be PISSED!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; March 31st 2014 at 07:29 PM.